A fantastic opportunity to work for a 5 star National House BuilderReporting to the Land Director, the Land Manager will manage all aspects of the land function within the North West division to ensure new land opportunities are secured and delivered in line with corporate targets.Key Responsibilities
- In accordance with corporate responsibility for the business, work effectively as part of the operations team and take a “whole company” perspective to managing issues.
- Maintain a high profile with external property contacts by establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with local authorities, local agents, landowners and other developers in pursuit of opportunities for the company.
- Responsibility for site appraisals, ensure that acquisition proposals are presented, in an objective and professional manner, with required input from other departments and in line with Group procedures for approval.
- Responsible for land purchase activity and for maintaining the North West’s land schedule.
- Attend site meetings with prospects landowners / agents / etc