An exceptional opportunity to join a house builder as land manager in the Hampshire region. Reporting into the Land Director you will tasked with sourcing and acquiring land in Hampshire, Surrey and Berkshire.
You will be an experienced land buyer who has a background and demonstrable history of buying sites in the south.
The business is a very dynamic and entrepreneurial one and as such you will be given a high level of autonomy to grow and develop the business unit as you see fit. This is a real opportunity to grow and develop your career to managing director level at a fast pace.
You will be either a land buyer looking to make the next step in your career, an established land manager looking for the next career challenge or development agent (savills, strutt & parker, bruton Knowles, carter Jonas etc) looking to move developer side.
Critically and firstly, you will be a born deal maker and have a track record of doing 2-3 land deals a year.
- Degree qualified and ideal property related
- Natural born deal maker consistently doing land deals each year
- Currently working for either a national residential developer or high-profile investor or agency.
- Detailed understanding of the planning application and appeals process.
- A strong network of contacts in the land agency world.
- Determined, hungry and ambitious.
- Ability to work autonomously and independently from the rest of the team.