Location: Abingdon (2/3 days per week)
Salary: £60,000 – £80,000 plus package
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading housebuilder as Land Manager, working on the sourcing and acquisition of new land & development opportunities. If you’re seeking a role where you can be a part of a progressive business who empower and trust their staff, with a real opportunity to impress and progress, then this is the role for you.
Based in Abingdon two / three days per week, with the opportunity to work the rest from home, you will report into the Regional Head of Land. You will be tasked with sourcing sites and ensuring their smooth acquisition into the business.
The salary for this role is £60,000 – £80,000 plus company benefits which include pension, private healthcare and bonus.
To be suitable for this role, you will have a proven background in sourcing and securing new land & development opportunities, ideally having spent time with a developer / house builder.
- Managing and coordinating a pipeline of land opportunities
- Ensuring schemes are viable and fit the company’s profile and requirements.
- Developing company profile
- Sourcing and acquiring a volume of sites so the company can hit unit targets.
- Degree qualified and ideally property related
- Experienced Land Buyer / Manager
- Proven background in acquiring land
- Currently working for either a national housebuilder, private developer or land agency
- Determined, hungry and ambitious