Do you want to become head of land or land director in the next 12 months?
Do you want to be the first executive into a new region for a privately owned house builder?
I am working with a rapidly growing privately owned house builder that is expanding its kent, surrey and sussex region and looking to a appoint a senior land manager.
You will be given a clear progression path to land director and critically you will be given a stack of cash to go do deals as the company has heavy private equity investment. The business is already a well-established brand in the south east and producing circa 100 units per annum.
You will be an experienced land buyer who has a background and demonstrable history of buying sites in kent, surrey and sussex. You will be either a land manager ready to make the next step up or and experienced senior land manager looking for their next challenge.
The business is a very dynamic and entrepreneurial one and as such you will be given a high level of autonomy to grow and develop the business unit as you see fit. This is a real opportunity to grow and develop your career to managing director level at a fast pace.
Critically and firstly you will be a born deal maker and have a track record of doing 3-4 land deals a year.
- Degree qualified and ideal property related
- Natural born deal maker doing 3-4 land deals a year consistently.
- Experienced senior Land manager or land manager ready to make the step up.
- Demonstratable track record of souring and acquiring land in kent, surrey and sussex
- Currently working for either a national residential developer or high profile investor or agency.
- Detailed understanding of the planning application and appeals process.
- A strong network of contacts in the land agency world.
- Determined, hungry and ambitious.
- Ability to work autonomously and independently from the rest of the team.