an exciting opportunity to work market leading house builder.
The role would focus on identifying, negotiating and acquiring new sites in Manchester, Liverpool, Cheshire and the North West and you would report into the Land Director but work closely with the other land managers and planning team in secure new sites and managing them through the development pipeline.
Ideally yu will have a portable book of contacts in the residential development agency world and have experience of purchasing residential land in manchester and liverpool/north west. Whilst the bulk of the projects are larger city centre developments they also work on edge of city plots
You will work closely with the internal and external consultants to successful manage the projects through the development lifecycle.
You will be 2-4 years post graduation and have worked for either a house builder, housing association or development consultancy or commercial developer.
- Degree qualified (ideally property or construction related)
- 2-4 years post graduation experience working for house builder, housing association or development consultancy or commercial developer.
- A proven track record of buying land in Liverpool, Manchester and the north west
- Demonstratable history of buying sites 100 units plus
- understanding of managing developments through the planning application and appeal process.
- Determined and driven individual who has the ability to make the step up to director level in short to medium term.