Land Buyer / Land Manager
£40-£60k + Bonus
an exciting opportunity to work with one of the fast growing privately owned house builders in the north west. They have recently taken on a multi million pound investment and are expanding rapidly and they are looking to recruit an additional land buyer / land manager to the team
The role would focus on identifying, negotiating and acquiring new sites in Bolton, Blackburn, Preston, Manchester and Cheshire and you would report into the Managing Director but work closely with the other members of the team in secure new sites and managing them through the development pipeline.
You will have a portable book of contacts in the residential development agency world and have experience of purchasing residential land in Preston, Blackburn, Bolton and/or Manchester. Whilst the bulk of the projects are private sales residential and affordable housing they have a growing interest in build to rent (BtR) so you will get exposure to this fast growing area of the industry
You will work closely with the internal and external consultants to successful manage the projects through the development lifecycle.
You will be 1-4 years post graduation and have worked for either a house builder, housing association or development consultancy.
- Degree qualified (ideally property or construction related)
- 1-4 years post graduation experience working for house builder, housing association or development consultancy
- A proven track record of buying land in Bolton, Blackburn, Preston, Manchester and Cheshire
- Demonstratable history of buying sites
- understanding of managing developments through the planning application and appeal process.
- Determined and driven individual who has the ability to make the step up to director level in short to medium term.