Land Manager – High Wycombe.£50k – £75k.
I am working with a privately owned property residential developer who are growing at a pace. Due to recent investment they are looking to strengthen the land team with a Land Manager, to work very closely with the Head of Land.
On offer is a salary of £50,000 – £75,000 plus package, and hybrid working is available.
As Land Manager you will be responsible for sourcing, assessing and processing sites in the Home Counties, reporting into the Head of Land. Key areas for the business are Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Surrey, Hertfordshire and Oxfordshire.
You will be a driven, deal-hungry individual who is keen to develop your career at a pace and acquire a number of land & development opportunities.
The business is a very dynamic and entrepreneurial one and as such you will be given a high level of autonomy. This is a real opportunity to grow and develop your career at a fast pace.
- Degree qualified and ideal property related
- Deal hungry and ideally with a track record of being involved in a number of acquisitions.
- Land Buyer looking for the next step or Land Manager looking for a new environment.
- Demonstratable track record of operating in London and the M25 fringes
- Currently working for either a national residential developer or high profile investor or agency.
- A developing network of contacts in the land agency world.
- Determined, hungry and ambitious.