We have ambitious plans to acquire a minimum of 12 new sites per annum and are looking to recruit a Land Manager to join our innovative and multi-disciplined team.
We’re looking for a true visionary, with strong land acquisition skills, ready to tackle land purchasing in a new sector of the later living market with an entrepreneurial spirit and dynamic approach. It’s an exciting, challenging and completely unique role in the UK, that requires a motivated and organised individual, with an infectious can-do approach and deep-set social consciousness.
Becoming our Land Manager
Reporting to the Land Director, you will predominantly be in the field identifying site opportunities, chasing leads, and meeting key stakeholders. The role will focus on urban across Tyneside, Leeds, Bradford.
You will be joining at an exciting period of change for us as we continue to lead the retirement business with great purpose, vision, and mission, including the integration and enhancement of strategies that look to the future, such as our ambitious sustainability targets and all-important equality, diversity, and inclusion policies.
You will have:
- 3 years post qualification experience
- Site acquisition experience in commercial corporate or agency (does not need to be residential)
- Project Management skills
- Financial negotiation skills
- Technical and design development proficiency
- Experience of managing planning applications is desirable but not essential
- Financial acumen/cost management skills
- A full UK Driving Licence
You will bring:
- Strong communication
- Gravitas and confidence when meeting with vendors
- Good relationship building skills/networker
We will give you:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Company car/Car Allowance
- Company pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Professional Subscriptions paid for
Lifestyle/Health & Wellbeing:
- 24 days holiday (rising to 28) plus Bank Holidays
- Hybrid working
- 2 fully paid volunteering days per year
- Health benefits such as Private Healthcare; Remote GP, 24/7 access to EAP Services (including counsellors and legal advisors) and eyecare voucher
- Colleagues Benefit Booklet with a range of store offers discounts and promotions
- Family Friendly Policies
- Excellent development opportunities