Land Manager / Senior Land Manager
£60-70k + Car and Bonus
I am working with a rapidly growing privately owned house builder that is expanding into the Yorkshire and East Midlands region with a focus on buying sites in Sheffield, Rotherham, Nottingham, Derbyshire and Leicestershire and looking to a appoint a land manager or senior land manager to develop this area.
You will be given a clear progression path to land director and critically you will be given a stack of cash to go do deals as the company has heavy private equity investment. The business is already a well-established brand in the midlands and producing circa 400 – 500 units per annum.
You will be an experienced land buyer who has a background and demonstrable history of buying sites in east midlands and south Yorkshire. You will be either a land manager ready to make the next step up or and experienced senior land manager looking for their next challenge.
The business is a very dynamic and entrepreneurial one and as such you will be given a high level of autonomy to grow and develop the business unit as you see fit. This is a real opportunity to grow and develop your career to managing director level at a fast pace.
Critically and firstly you will be a born deal maker and have a track record of doing land deals.
- Degree qualified and ideal property related (ideally)
- Natural born deal maker doing land deals consistently.
- Experienced senior Land manager or land manager ready to make the step up.
- Demonstratable track record of souring and acquiring land in Sheffield, Rotherham, Nottingham, Derbyshire, and Leicestershire
- Currently working for either a national residential developer or high profile investor or agency.
- Understanding of the planning application and appeals process.
- A strong network of contacts in the land agency world.
- Determined, hungry and ambitious.
- Ability to work autonomously and independently from the rest of the team.