Mixed Use/ Regeneration
land & partnerships manager
I am currently working with a leading privately owned house builder in weybridge that is looking to strengthen its team with a land and partnerships manager to head up the jv’s with House association.
You will currently be a land buyer or new business development manager for a leading housing association and have a broad network of contacts in surrey, sussex and berkshire.
The role would be to liaise, and network will all the major housing associations and build up relationships with them to broker s106 deals or joint venture partnership agreements.
You will be a born networker and have an enviable black book of contacts in the housing association and land market. You will be an industry figure who can bring real gravitas and cache to the role and business.
The client has a strong track record of delivering joint venture projects with housing associations and its looking to expand its workload over the next 2-3 years.
The role reports directly into the main board and the position is high profile internally and externally so you will be given the opportunity to develop your role across the group.
If you work for a leading house builder, housing association or property developer in Land or partnerships then I am keen to speak with you.
- Degree qualified (ideally Msc or MBA)
- You will be currently working for a housing association or house builder in a new business or business development or partnerships role.
- Detailed director experience and used to managing large multi-location teams
- Previous background in writing and delivering business strategies
- You must have a high-level book of contacts at all the leading housing associations in surrey, sussex and berkshire.