My clients Strategic Land team is one of the largest suppliers of strategic land to housebuilders in the country. Going forward their focus for new opportunities is to promote mixed use sites building on the wealth of knowledge and experience within the business to create vibrant and sustainable communities.
They are seeking to expand the team to reflect this new growth and the role represents an exciting opportunity to be an integral part of an already successful team.
From day one you will be given an opportunity to work alongside colleagues on a range of existing projects to gain the experience you need to pass your APC. This includes working on garden villages, large urban extensions, and strategic employment sites.
You will be working on all aspects of projects from site identification through to planning consent and disposal. You will have the opportunity to be part of the delivery of major projects for the business with face-to-face interaction with various stakeholders.
This role is ideal for a dynamic individual seeking to accelerate their career by gaining experience across several different asset classes on high profile schemes across the country.
You will principally work alongside the Strategic Land / Planning Leads but will also be expected to work with other members of the wider team. Some key day to day responsibilities will include:
- Working with the development team to identify and source new opportunities
- Support with due diligence for acquisitions and sales
- Develop and maintain relationships with agents in order to source opportunities.
- Working alongside senior colleagues to review and prepare submissions to landowners, agents, and key stakeholders
- Assisting with community engagement activities
- Critically review planning policy and other evidence-based documents
- Conducting independent research and analysis into potential opportunities and market areas
- Liaising with local authorities
- Provide general administrative duties and support to the Strategic Land team
- Wide range of financial analysis and assessment work
- Working closely with the Strategic Land team, other internal teams, and other third-party stakeholders
If this position is of interest, please give me a call – 07786 985 970