This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading developers as their newly appointed Marketing Manager, overseeing the promotion of one of the most exciting new developments in East London. On offer is a basic salary of £37,500 plus package.
The purpose of this role is to support the Senior Communications, Marketing and Brand Lead in delivering marketing and communications campaigns for the exciting new development.
Dynamic and entrepreneurial, this company is a great fit if you’re looking to work in a supportive but ambitious environment with clear career progression and proactive employee engagement.
The successful candidate will play a vital role in coordinating the relevant campaigns aimed at building the development’s brand and reputation, including live events, communications, marketing campaigns, emails, and social media. You will be responsible for liaising with internal and external stakeholders in day-to-day matters and will act as a champion to promote the development.
You will have a strong marketing background with excellent communication skills and attention to detail. Experience of marketing within the property industry is a requirement for this role.
The role offers a basic salary of £37,500 plus agile working with 4 days from home and 1 day in the office in East London.
- Proven work experience in marketing, events, and communications
- Computer literate with a good proven competency in MS Office
- Experience in handling digital communications platforms such as CMS and email systems
- Experience in collaboration, stakeholder management, community partnerships, negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to motivate and inspire others at all levels and deliver against demanding objectives in a high paced environment
- Degree in the relevant field (Desirable)
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of:
- Marketing project management
- CRM systems
- Email platforms such as Mailchimp
- WordPress or similar
- Image editing softwares such as Photoshop or InDesign
N.B only successful candidates will be contacted due to the high volume of applications.