A fantastic Marketing Executive role is up for grabs with one of the UK’s largest, high quality housing developers based near Holborn, London. On offer is a basic salary of up to £39K salary. The working arrangement is agile, with a split between WFH, office and sites.
You will be working alongside an energetic and dynamic team, so you will be a real ‘people person’, organised and flexible in your approach. You will be ready to hit the ground running, bring innovative ideas to the table and experiment with new approaches then assess the outcomes.
With marketing experience in the new homes industry, you will be able to strike a balance between creativity and analytics. You will be working on 5* volume developments before the first brick is laid by setting out your strategy before bringing them to life. A passion for property is key!
You will be looking to learn and apply your current digital and traditional marketing expertise. Reporting to the Marketing Delivery Manager, on offer is a basic salary of up to £39K.
- Leading and managing the marketing activity to the national sales teams
- Managing the relationship with contractors and agencies for merchandisers
- Managing the marketing budgets for the developments
- Attending national sale sites to identify and maximise marketing opportunities to deliver the marketing strategy.
- Marketing literature generation including content/copywriting, writing and written communication.
- Managing and updating all online property portals and web and social advertising
- Marketing experience in new homes industry working for a housebuilder
- Experience collaborating with external suppliers and stakeholders
- Marketing degree
- Experience of digital marketing and SEO campaigns
- Proactive, innovative and analytical
- Valid UK driving licence
Please apply with an up to date CV
N.B Only successful applicants will be contacted due to the number of applications.