marketing executive – housebuilding
Head office Location: Bishops Stortford Salary: £35,000 plus bonus
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading housebuilders as their newly appointed Marketing Executive overseeing prestigious sites across the South East and London. Dynamic and entrepreneurial, this company is a great fit if you’re looking to work in a collaborative but ambitious environment with career progression.
On the lookout for either an established Marketing Executive within the property industry, or a Marketing Coordinator or Marketing Assistant looking for a step up, this is a fantastic chance to take ownership of new homes developments from launch to completion.
With head office based in Bishops Stortford you will be part of the Sales and Marketing team reporting into the Marketing Manager. The company offers flexible working, allowing you to spilt your time between head office and home working.
Due to the requirements of this role, you will be expected to travel occasionally with site visits.
To be suitable for this role, you will already be an experienced property Marketing professional who has a background and demonstrable history in this role for a housebuilder, housing association or leading new homes estate agent.
- Execute targeted marketing campaigns for live and upcoming sites
- Monitor advertising budgets, as well as media and production costs and report as required
- Liaise with appointed creative and PR agencies
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Using Google Analytics, SEO and PPC to track performance
- Manage social media channels
- Attend and assist with development set-up meetings, launches, and new releases
- Manage point of sale literature and collateral as required
- Ensure that web content is up to date and relevant according to market trends
- Delivering signage, flags and hoarding
- Keeping property portals up to date
- Collate and manage regular figures and KPIs
- Manage overseas launches with the assistance of the international team
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Annual bonus scheme
- Health care
- New homes marketing experience for a developer or new homes agency
- Currently a Marketing Executive looking for a change, or, a Marketing Coordinator or Marketing Assistant looking to step up
- Knowledge of the new homes property market
- Creative and able to think outside the box
- Team player
- Positive and pro-active
- Ability to work autonomously and independently from the rest of the team
- Valid UK driving licence