marketing executive – housebuilding
Location: Field Based, West midlandsSalary: £36,000 full time
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading housebuilders as their newly appointed Marketing Executive overseeing the marketing activity on sites in Staffordshire, Worcestershire, Gloucestershire and Herefordshire . Dynamic and entrepreneurial, this company is a great fit if you’re looking to work in a collaborative but ambitious environment. On offer is a basic salary of £32,000 plus £4,000 car allowance.
On the lookout for either an established Marketing Executive within the property industry, or a Marketing Coordinator or Marketing Assistant looking for a step up, this is a fantastic chance to take ownership of new homes developments from launch to completion.
With head office based in Coventry you will be part of the Sales and Marketing team reporting directly to Head of Marketing. Due to the requirements of this role, you will be expected to report to head office once a week with field based site visits throughout the week and one day working from home.
To be suitable for this role, you will already be an experienced Marketing professional, ideally with a background in property for a housebuilder or leading new homes estate agent or housing association.
Experience out of the property industry will be considered for the right applicant.
- Execute targeted marketing campaigns for live and upcoming sites
- Monitor advertising budgets, as well as media and production costs and report as required
- Conducting site visits to create engaging content
- Liaise with appointed creative and PR agencies
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Using Google Analytics, SEO and PPC to track performance
- Manage social media channels
- Attend and assist with development set-up meetings, launches, and new releases
- Arranging events and community engagement projects
- Manage point of sale literature and collateral as required
- Ensure that web content is up to date and relevant according to market trends
- Keeping property portals up to date
- Collate and manage regular figures and KPIs
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Car allowance
- Annual bonus scheme
- Health care
- Agile working
- 3 years marketing experience in a role with customer engagement
- New homes marketing experience for a developer or new homes agency is advantageous
- Currently a Marketing Executive looking for a change, or, a Marketing Coordinator or Marketing Assistant looking to step up
- Events experience
- Creative and able to think outside the box
- Team player
- Positive and pro-active
- Ability to work autonomously and independently from the rest of the team
- Valid UK driving licence