new homes marketing executive
up to £40,000 plus bonus
please note: applications without new homes marketing experience will be discounted
Are you a New Homes Marketing Executive wanting to join a vibrant and progressive company? Or a Marketing Coordinator craving a step up from your current role?
Our client is a leading regional housebuilder looking for an experienced New Homes Marketing Executive to join their supportive team! This role is permanent with a flexible working structure, and you will split your time working at the Head Office near Farringdon, on site and home working.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading housebuilders as their newly appointed Marketing Executive within a growing region.
Dynamic and evolving, this company is a great fit if you’re looking to work in a supportive but ambitious environment with clear career progression and proactive employee engagement.
On the lookout for an established new homes Marketing Executive within the housebuilding industry, this is a rare position to work on a range of live and upcoming projects across the region!
On offer is a basic salary of up to £40,000 with a hybrid working structure.
You will be used to delivering integrated marketing campaigns, working to schedule and managing budgets. You will have experience developing strategy and working with PR and creative agencies.
You will have generated direct marketing, have experience in literature production and have coordinated events. You will work closely with the sales team to measure the success of campaigns and report into the Marketing Manager.
For this role duties will include:
- Execute targeted marketing campaigns for live and upcoming sites
- Monitor advertising budgets, as well as media and production costs and report as required
- Conducting site visits to create engaging content
- Liaise with appointed creative and PR agencies
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Using Google Analytics, SEO and PPC to track performance
- Manage social media channels
- Attend and assist with development set-up meetings, launches, and new releases
- Arranging events and community engagement projects
- Manage point of sale literature and collateral as required
- Ensure that web content is up to date and relevant according to market trends
- Keeping property portals up to date
- Collate and manage regular figures and KPIs
- Excellent holiday package and rewards
- Health care
- Marketing experience in New Homes working for a house builder.
- Currently a Marketing Executive or experienced Marketing Coordinator looking for a step up
- Creative and able to think outside the box
- A team player.
- Passionate about property.
- Valid UK driving licence
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.