This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading housebuilders as their newly appointed Marketing Manager overseeing developments across Northamptonshire. Reporting into the Sales and Marketing Director, on offer is a basic salary of up to £50,000 plus package.
Dynamic and entrepreneurial, this company is a great fit if you’re looking to work in a supportive but ambitious environment with clear career progression and proactive employee engagement.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and executing the marketing strategy across live and upcoming sites. You will lead the marketing campaigns, evaluate marketing performance metrics, and collaborate with internal teams.
You will have a strong marketing background with excellent communication skills and attention to detail. Experience in new homes marketing is a requirement for this role.
- Define and execute the marketing and communication activities according to the marketing plan
- Coordinate all marketing activities to generate leads
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to promote developments
- Manage the Marketing Executive
- Track performance of all marketing campaigns
- Working with designers and agencies to develop brochures, adverts, newsletters, development models, CGI’s, promotional videos, social media content and other ad-hoc materials.
- Planning and managing all events, such as sales launches, placemaking and community events.
- Managing the presentation of show homes and apartments, marketing suites
- Regular reporting on marketing activity to the board of Directors
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience in property marketing
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- UK driving licence
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Car allowance
- Annual bonus scheme