new homes marketing manager
Oxfordshire, up to £50,000
We are working with a leading housebuilder looking to recruit a New Homes Marketing Manager to be based near Wootton, Oxfordshire. The business is looking for a proven new homes marketing professional to lead the marketing strategy across their portfolio of upcoming developments.
Reporting to the Marketing and Communications Director, you will be rewarded with a basic salary of up to £50,000 plus bonus and the option to work from home 2 days a week.
This opportunity would suit an established marketing executive looking for a step-up or a marketing manager looking to gain experience in developing marketing strategies for residential developments. Please note, that it is a requirement to have worked for a housebuilder or developer.
- Driving and supporting strategic plans to grow brand awareness and hit business KPIs
- Managing and delivering the required marketing mix to drive leads and sales
- Overseeing and creating site launches and new phase releases
- Managing the brand
- Insight led decision-making using audience and platform insight
- Supporting land pitches
- Working with third parties, to plan and deliver community engagement plans
- Undertaking regular analysis of the competitive environment and consumer trends
- Developing and sustaining strong working relationships with stakeholders
- Overseeing the annual communications budget and ensuring its fully maximised
- Analysis and writing reports on the effects of marketing campaigns, implementing change where required
- Copy writing across channels
- Supporting the Marketing & Communications Director
You are creative, innovative, proactive, a team player and have a real passion for property. You are able to manage multiple projects, are highly organised, and are able to work to deadlines. Essentially, you are a self-motivated individual who is able to work seamlessly within a team and has a hunger and desire to deliver to deadlines and budgets. You have an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft packages and have used CRM systems, email systems and web CMS systems.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Industry background in property is essential
- Proven record of delivering multi-layered marketing campaigns using the entire marketing mix
- Target audience and behaviours profiling
- Proven work on brand development
- Right to work in the UK