Marketing ManagerLocation: Orpington, Kent Salary: £45,000
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a leading housebuilder as their newly appointed Marketing Manager overseeing projects across the South West and South East of England.
Dynamic and entrepreneurial, this company is a great fit if you’re looking to work in a supportive but ambitious environment. On offer is a basic salary of £45,000.
On the lookout for an established Marketing Manager within the housebuilding industry, you will be part of a supportive and collaborative team and work on 5* new homes developments from launch to completion.
Based at head office, you will be part of the Sales and Marketing team reporting directly to the Sales Director Director. Due to the requirements of this role, you will be expected to travel to sites across the patch.
To be suitable for this role, you will be either an experienced Marketing Manager, or a Marketing Executive looking for a step up, who has a background and demonstrable history of planning and executing all marketing, PR and communications activity for a housebuilder.
Applications without new homes property experience will not be considered.
· Working with designers and agencies to develop brochures, adverts, newsletters, development models, CGI’s, promotional videos, social media content and other ad-hoc materials.
· Planning and managing all events, such as sales launches, placemaking and community events.
· Managing the presentation of show homes and apartments, marketing suites
· Commissioning and managing all photography
· Working with interior designers
· Managing the media agency across print, digital and outdoor channels.
· Managing the Marketing Manager and Marketing Executive
· Monitoring and reporting on effectiveness of campaigns
· Managing development web pages
· Working with the sales team on the sales funnel
· PR strategies
· Produce, manage and monitor sales and marketing budgets.
· Regular reporting on marketing activity to the board of Directors
- Degree qualified and ideally Marketing related
- Experienced Marketing Manager or Marketing Executive in the new homes industry
- Experience with international marketing of new homes developments is essential
- An understanding of the new homes market with a knowledge of housebuilding process
- Currently working in-house for either a residential developer, housing association or property agency
- Proven experience in managing and leading a team
- Ability to produce reports
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Organised, able to meet deadlines and manage budgets
- Business-like and professional both in appearance and manner
- Creative and innovative and dynamic
- Team player
- Positive and pro-active
- Ability to work autonomously and independently from the rest of the team
- Valid UK driving licence
Applications without property experience will not be considered.