New homes marketing manager
Up to £50,000 basic
please note: applications without new homes marketing experience will be discounted
Our client is a leading regional housebuilder looking for an experienced new homes marketing manager to join the team!
This a chance to gain exposure to some brilliant and diverse developments and work for an industry leader! You will be part of a dynamic and driven marketing team, with the chance to work on some fabulous projects.
The company prides itself on training and development, with a recent array of promotions. You will be part of an established marketing team and work closely with colleagues and other departments.
On the lookout for an established new homes Marketing Manager within the housebuilding industry, this is a rare position to join a dynamic and forward thinking developer. With the remit to bring your ideas to the table for each scheme, you will be innovative and have creative vision!
On offer is a basic salary of up to £50,000
- Prepare, plan and implement development sales presentation, advertising, signage, sales offices, agent displays and show homes throughout the lifetime of a development.
- Plan development specific marketing strategies from prelaunch to final sales
- Manage point of sale literature, asset creation and collateral within the Sage brand, overseeing and proofing content within the Sage tone of voice.
- Execute targeted above and below the line marketing campaigns for live and upcoming sites.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns in line with the requirements of the sales team.
- Use Google Analytics, SEO and PPC to track performance.
- Ensure that web content is up to date and relevant.
- Keep property portals up to date.
- Collate and manage regular analysis figures, KPIs and ROI.
- Liaise with appointed creative and media agencies.
- Forecasting costs and managing spending against set budgets.
- Previous experience in a similar role at Marketing Executive/Manager level for a housebuilder or developer.
- Degree in Marketing /CIM qualification or equivalent preferred but not essential.
- Hold a full valid UK driving licence and access to a vehicle.
- Ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and spot trends.
- Proficient IT skills along with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and a knowledge of the Adobe suite of products.
- Ability to use CRM, finance software, email creation platforms and other systems as required with training.
- Work effectively to deadlines and competently work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Highly organised with project management skills and the ability to prioritise workloads.
- Work independently or as part of a team.
- Understanding of the complete mix of marketing activities.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.