Marketing Executive – 5* housebuilder!
Up to £39,000 basic
Based near St Albans, Hertfordshire
A fantastic opportunity has come up to join a 5* housebuilder as a Marketing Executive. This role would be ideal for an experienced new home sales marketing executive, or for a marketing coordinator looking for a step up from their current role. Our client is looking for someone who’s energetic, creative and has a solid understanding of multi-channel content planning, creation and delivery to join their vibrant and supportive team based in their head office near St Albans, with travel to their sites in the Chilterns and home working.
You will be part of the Sales and Marketing team reporting directly to the Marketing Manager. You will be expected to work 2 days in their head office (Near St Albans), 2 days on site in their Chilterns regions, and 1 day from home. You will be earning a competitive salary of up to £35,000 basic, with a £4,000 car allowance. Dynamic and evolving, this company is a great fit if you’re looking to work in a supportive but ambitious environment with clear career progression and proactive employee engagement.
An ideal candidate would be used to delivering integrated marketing campaigns, working to schedule and managing budgets. You will have experience developing strategy and working with PR and creative agencies. You will have generated direct marketing, have experience in literature production and have coordinated events. You will work closely with the sales team to measure the success of campaigns.
To be suitable for this role, you will already be an experienced Marketing Coordinator/Executive who has a background and demonstrable history in this role for a house builder.
Applicants without the relevant experience working for a housebuilder will be discounted
- Execute targeted marketing campaigns for live and upcoming sites
- Monitor advertising budgets, as well as media and production costs and report as required
- Conducting site visits to create engaging content
- Liaise with appointed creative and PR agencies
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Using Google Analytics, SEO and PPC to track performance
- Manage social media channels
- Attend and assist with development set-up meetings, launches, and new releases
- Arranging events and community engagement projects
- Manage point of sale literature and collateral as required
- Ensure that web content is up to date and relevant according to market trends
- Keeping property portals up to date
- Collate and manage regular figures and KPIs
- Excellent holiday package and rewards
- Health care
- Marketing experience in New Homes working for a house builder.
- Currently a Marketing Executive or experienced Marketing Coordinator looking for a step up
- Creative and able to think outside the box
- A team player.
- Passionate about property.
- Valid UK driving licence.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.