new homes sales executive
£32,000 plus £75,000 OTE uncapped
please note: applications without new homes sales experience will be discounted
Are you a new homes sales professional looking to make a real impact? Our client is a leading regional housebuilder looking for an experienced new homes sales executive to work on site in Ardleigh, Essex. This role is permanent and would be working on site on a busy sales and marketing suite.
Dynamic and entrepreneurial, this company is a great fit if you’re looking to work in a supportive but ambitious environment with clear career progression and proactive employee engagement.
On the lookout for an established new homes Sales Executive within the housebuilding industry, this is a great opportunity to join a popular and fast selling new homes development with longevity.
On offer is a basic salary of up to £32,000 with a realistic OTE of £75,000 uncapped and mileage. Weekend working is a must, with Tuesday/Wednesday as your days off.
Using your previous experience as a sales executive, you will manage the customer from enquiry through to exchange and completion, delivering a 5* customer journey at all times. You will report into the Sales Manager.
For this role duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting customers on site
- Taking customers details and qualifying their requirements
- Dealing with incoming sales enquiries
- Taking customers on viewings
- Advising customers on the sales journey and progressing sales
- Ensuring the sales suite is presentable
- Manage sales database and ensure it is up to date.
- 25 days annual leave
- Paid mileage
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Uncapped plot commission and money to be made on extras and choices
- 3 + years New homes sales experience in housebuilding or new homes experience for an estate agency
- Have access to your own transport and a valid UK driving license
- Be confident using Computer systems including Microsoft Office
- Be very customer service focused and sales orientated
- Be immaculately presented
- Be available to work flexible shifts including weekends.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.