I am currently looking for an experienced New Homes Sales Negotiator to work for a leading house builder based on site in Reading, Berks. This role is a 2 year FTC and would be working in site on a busy sales and marketing suite. There is serious earning potential with this role as hand overs are taking place in Nov/Dec so you have immediate earning potential.
You could be looking at £60,000 plus OTE in your first full year!!! Knowledge of private sales and shared ownership are advantageous for this position.
This role will pay a basic of up to £30,000 plus £60,000 OTE.
Personality, drive and a sales focus are key to this developer who is selling units from plan and stock like hot cakes!! You will need to have 1 years’ experience working as a New Homes Sales Negotiator for a house builder or developer for this role.
Duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting customers on site and taking them on viewings
- Taking customers details and qualifying their requirements
- Dealing with incoming sales enquiries
- Manage sales database and ensure it is up to date.
- Advising customers on the sales journey and progressing sales
- Ensuring the sales suite is presentable
- Have new homes experience with a housebuilder or developer
- Have access to your own transport
- Be confident using Computer systems including Microsoft Office
- Be very customer service focused and sales orientated
- Be immaculately presented
- Be available to work flexible shifts including weekends.
Reading, Berkshire – This role will pay a basic of up to £30,000 plus OTE of up to £60,000 uncapped!!
Please apply with an up to date CV
*Only successful candidates will be contacted due to volume of applications.