I am currently looking for an experienced New Homes Sales Negotiator to work for a prestigious, regional house builder based on site in Woking, Surrey. They deliver an extremely high-end finish and have a product that is in high demand across sites in Surrey. You would be joining a successful team who look for Sales Negotiators with personality and a natural desire to succeed. It’s about being self-motivated and sales focused, well presented and approachable, able to build rapport and deliver an amazing customer journey. Confident in navigating CRM systems and using IT will be highly advantageous as everything is automated in the sales journey.
This role will pay a basic of up to £32,000 plus £50,000 OTE.
You will have experience selling off-plan residential units ideally having worked as a Sales Negotiator for a house builder or developer for at least 1 year.
Duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting customers on site and taking them on viewings
- Taking customers details and qualifying their requirements
- Dealing with incoming sales enquiries
- Manage sales database and ensure it is up to date.
- Advising customers on the sales journey and progressing sales
- Ensuring the sales suite is presentable
- Have new homes experience with a house builder or developer
- Have access to your own transport
- Be confident using Computer systems including Microsoft Office
- Be very customer service focused and sales orientated
- Be immaculately presented
- Be available to work flexible shifts including weekends.
Due to the location of this role it would suit candidates based in Woking, Guildford, Farnborough, Bagshot and Bracknell – This role will pay a basic of up to £32,000 plus £50,000 OTE.
Please apply with an up to date CV
*Only successful candidates will be contacted due to volume of applications.