I am currently looking for a New Homes Sales Negotiator to work for a one of the UK’s leading, 5* developers based on site in Wembley, London. Based on a brand new site on one of London’s biggest urban regeneration projects, you’ll join a friendly, focused and busy team on site in a busy sales and marketing suite. These are stunning apartments in a highly desirable area, there is plenty of competition so you need to be hot on leads and closing sales. Making up a team of three you will work on a rota and get one weekend off in four. This role will pay a basic of up to £28,000 DOE plus £50,000 OTE.
I am looking for a Sales Negotiator with bags personality and a natural desire to succeed. Self-motivated and sales focused, well presented and approachable, able to build rapport and deliver an amazing customer journey. Experience selling off-plan and stock residential apartments is necessary, ideally having worked as a Sales Negotiator for a house builder or agency for at least 1 year. Salary is dependent on experience and basic starts at £25,000 for less experienced negotiators.
Duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting customers on site and taking them on viewings
- Taking customers details and qualifying their requirements
- Dealing with incoming sales enquiries
- Manage sales database and ensure it is up to date.
- Advising customers on the sales journey and progressing sales
- Ensuring the sales suite is presentable
- Have new homes experience with a house builder or developer or agency
- Have access to your own transport
- Be confident using Computer systems including Microsoft Office
- Be very customer service focused and sales orientated
- Be immaculately presented
- Be available to work flexible shifts including weekends.
Wembley, London – This role will pay a basic of up to £28,000 DOE plus £50,000 OTE.
Please apply with an up to date CV
*Only successful candidates will be contacted due to volume of applications.