Sales Negotiator (Shared Ownership)
£26,000 plus £50,000 OTE
I am currently looking for an experienced New Homes Sales Negotiator to work for a rapidly growing developer to be based on site in Newmarket, Cambs. They deliver a great product that is focused on Shared Ownership across sites in East Anglia whilst knowledge of shared ownership is advantageous it is not essential as full training will be given. It is a brand new site launching in Jan 22 and they are interviewing immediately.
You would be joining a successful team who look for Sales Negotiators with personality and a natural desire to succeed. It’s about being self-motivated and sales focused, well presented and approachable, able to build rapport and deliver an amazing customer journey. Confident in navigating CRM systems such as Dynamics or COINS and knowledge of shared ownership will be highly advantageous with this house builder.
This role will pay a basic of up to £26,000 plus £50,000 OTE.
You will have experience selling SO residential units ideally having worked as a Sales Negotiator for a house builder or developer for at least 1 year.
Duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting customers on site and taking them on viewings
- Taking customers details and qualifying their requirements
- Dealing with incoming sales enquiries
- Manage sales database and ensure it is up to date.
- Advising customers on the sales journey and progressing sales
- Ensuring the sales suite is presentable
- Have new homes experience with a house builder or developer
- Have access to your own transport
- Be confident using Computer systems including Microsoft Office
- Be very customer service focused and sales orientated
- Be immaculately presented
- Be available to work flexible shifts including weekends.
Due to the location of this role it would suit candidates based in Cambridge, Newmarket, Chatteris, Thetford, Mildenhall and Bury St Edmunds. – This role will pay a basic of up to £30,000 plus £50,000 OTE.
Please apply with an up to date CV
*Only successful candidates will be contacted due to volume of applications.