A superb opportunity has opened for a sales negotiator to join a 5* HBF house builder on site on the Isle of Sheppey near Sheerness. This fantastic opportunity welcomes applications from experienced and risilient sales people from a background in new homes as well as those looking to make a break from agency side into working for a house builder direct.
This role will pay a basic of up to £27,000 DOE plus £48,000 OTE plus mileage door to door. Site hours are 10-5 with Tues/Weds days off.
With a bubbly, charismatic personality and a natural desire to succeed you will join an supportive and progressive team on a live, volume site that will deliver 240 units with 70 new units being released this month. This house builder really puts a focus on you having a sales focused mind set and you using your personality and love of delivering the best customer service in the industry. Your natural ability to adapt yourself and your style to build strong rapport with customers will allow for you to build strong relationships to negotiate and close sales. Bringing a flexible approach to your work, your resilience and self-driven attitude will allow you to manage site processes that ensures sales targets are hit and customer care is at the heart of everything you do.
With a 5* product you can really feel proud about the houses you are selling and know that your efforts will be rewarded with an excellent commission and bonus scheme plus benefits including mileage. Taking on a live site experience in managing customers expectations in a friendly but firm way will really stand you in great stead for this role.
- Your sales hungry nature will mean you exceed all sales targets set!
- As a motivated self-starter your duties will include dealing with enquiries and chasing warm sales leads.
- From initial customer contact through to viewings, qualifying customers requirements and sales progression your customer service will be second to none.
- Highly organised in nature means you can manage the sales database and keep buyers up to date with progression through to completion.
- Both yourself and the sales suite/show homes are to be immaculately presented to set a welcoming and professional tone.
- You will need to be open to weekend working for this position.
This role will pay a basic of up to £25,000 DOE plus £50,000 OTE plus mileage
Please apply with an up to date CV *Only successful candidates will be contacted due to volume of applications.