An amazing opportunity has opened for a sales negotiator to join a unique developer on a site near Colchester. This role will pay a basic of up to £27,500 basic plus £50,000 OTE. The company is unlike most other developers in what they do, so is a brilliant opportunity for a sales negotiator to try something a little different.
With a friendly and professional personality and a natural desire to succeed you will join a supportive and progressive team in a privately owned and family run business. The role is for someone who has a focused mind set and a bubbly personality to deliver the best customer service in the industry. Your natural ability to adapt yourself and your style to build strong rapport with customers will allow for you to build strong relationships to negotiate and close sales. Customer care will be at the heart of everything you do.
With an exceptionally high-end, high-spec product you can really feel proud about the houses you are selling and know that your efforts will be rewarded with an excellent commission scheme and benefits. This house builder offers the opportunity to work on amazing sites. These high value houses have a great appeal to families who are looking for a more rural location to live that still has excellent amenities and commuter links.
This fantastic opportunity welcomes applications from fresh and energetic sales negotiators from an estate agency background as well as those who have already been working for a house builder direct. Based near Colchester, Essex it is perfect for anyone based in the A12 corridor. You will need access to a vehicle and full training will be provided for this role.
- As a motivated self-starter your duties will include dealing with enquiries and chasing warm sales leads.
- From initial customer contact through to viewings, qualifying customers requirements and sales progression your customer service will be second to none.
- Highly organised in nature means you can manage the sales database and keep buyers up to date with progression through to completion.
- Both yourself and the sales suite/show homes are to be immaculately presented to set a welcoming and professional tone.
- You will need to be open to weekend working for this position.
Please apply with an up to date CV *Only successful candidates will be contacted due to volume of applications.