I’m working on a new and exciting opportunity for a new homes sales negotiator to join a leading housebuilder on a stunning sales site. This role is based near Wymondham with a basic of up to £26,000 plus £55,000 OTE through an uncapped commission structure.
The company are looking for an experienced new homes sales negotiator who is a team player and is committed to delivering first class customer service. You will play an integral part in all sales operations and will reflect the values of the business whilst reporting into the Sales Manager.
On offer is up to £26,000 basic salary, plus a realistic OTE of £55,000.
As an experienced sales negotiator, you will have excellent negotiation skills and will also have a customer friendly attitude. Excellent customer service is essential to the values of the housebuilder, you will be well-presented and will have worked in a similar role previously. You will be IT literate and able to adapt to new systems.
You will have worked in a similar role previously for a housebuilder.
You will be flexible and weekend work is a must, but you will have every 1 in 6 weekends off.
This fantastic role offers a basic of up to £26,000 plus uncapped commission and 1 in 6 weekends off so make sure you apply.
- Experience in new homes industry working for a housebuilder with a proven track record in delivering targets and selling high-quality homes
- Have broad product knowledge of the housing market
- Be computer literate and have confident communication skills
- Be comfortable in a challenging, fast paced environment and be target driven
- Available to work weekends
- Valid UK driving licence
N.B due to the large volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.