New Homes Sales Negotiator
We have a fabulous role near Ely, Cambridgeshire, for an experienced New Homes Sales Negotiator to join on a busy and strong selling scheme. The project will run for 4 years at least, and, when completed, and if longevity is important to you, there are other sites in the region to move onto.
On offer is a basic salary of up to £26,000 plus £41,000 OTE which is uncapped.
You will need to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and build a rapport with customers to understand their needs and requirements for their new home. You will have exceptional communication skills and be effective in closing sales.
You must bring energy in your customer approach and focus on being proactive. With a bubbly, charismatic personality, you will join a supportive, progressive, and successful team working for a leading house builder.
The company is dynamic, forward thinking and committed to developing staff, offering some of the best training in the industry. You will be working with other sales negotiators on site so the ability to work within a team is essential.
- You will have at least 1 years’ experience within a sales negotiator role or estate agency in the new homes industry
- Motivated and results driven
- Committed to delivering first class customer journey
- Highly organised
- You will be available to work weekends
- Valid UK driving license
- Up to £26,000 basic plus uncapped commission
- 27 days holiday
- Pension scheme – up to 8% matched
- Life Assurance
- Private medical insurance