I am currently on the lookout for an experienced new homes sales negotiator to work for a leading housebuilder on an 10-month FTC until their site is completed. The role is for an individual who is looking to deliver an amazing customer journey for the last few months of the development near Long Melford.
I am looking for sales negotiators with bubbly personalities and a natural desire to succeed. Self-motivated and sales focused, well presented and approachable, able to build rapport and deliver the best customer journey.
This role will pay a basic of up to £30,000 (pro-rata) with an OTE of up to £50,000.
You will have experience selling new homes, ideally having worked as a sales negotiator for a house builder or developer for at least 1 year.
The hours in this role will be Thursday to Monday, 9:30am-5pm. Your days off will be Tuesday and Wednesdays.
The role is for a dynamic new homes seller who can think outside of the box due to the number of competitors in the local area. The role offers an immediate start and will offer the chance to really develop your skills and knowledge in and around new homes sales.
Duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting customers on site and taking them to viewings
- Taking customer’s details and qualifying their requirements
- Dealing with incoming sales enquiries
- Managing the sales database and ensuring it is up to date
- Advising customers on their sales journey and progressing sales
- Ensuring the sales suite is presentable
- Have new homes experience with a housebuilder or developer
- Have access to your own transport
- Be confident using Computer systems including Microsoft Office
- Be very customer service focused and sales orientated
- Be immaculately presented
- Be available to work flexible shifts including weekends
N.B Please apply with an up to date CV and only successful applicants will be contacted.