Salary: £20,000 – £22,000 plus bonus
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a leading housebuilder as their newly appointed Sales Administration Assistant.
This company is a great fit if you’re looking to start a career in property and construction and work in a supportive environment with a clear career progression path.
Based at head office, you will be part of the Sales and Marketing team reporting directly to the Office Manager.
You will be providing administrative support to the sales team.
To be suitable for this role, you will have experience in an admin role.
processing customer orders
inputting data into the database
ensuring all information on the CRM is up to date and accurate
assisting with marketing duties such as email set up
communicating with the site and sales team regarding any queries
placing orders with suppliers and contractors
updating the website with pricing information
general office admin tasks
· 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
· Pension and life cover
· Annual bonus scheme
- Experience in an office administration role
- excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- confident with Microsoft packages such as excel and word
- Proven experience in managing a busy workload and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Creative and innovative and dynamic
- Team player
- Positive and pro-active
- Ability to work autonomously and independently from the rest of the team