part time marketing coordinator – new homes
£35,000 (pro rata)
Are you a new homes marketing coordinator looking for your next challenge? Do you want to grow with a company who are expanding? This is a rare opportunity to join a leading luxury developer on a part time basis! You will be their newly appointed Marketing Coordinator working on prestigious 5* developments across London. This company is a great fit if you’re looking to work in a collaborative but ambitious environment with career progression on the cards!
On offer is a basic salary of £35,000 (pro rata) on offer, you will report to the Sales and Marketing Director.
Working 3 days a week, between home, office and site across London, you will report into a phenomenal Sales Director, working together to roll out digital and traditional marketing on live and upcoming schemes, with a healthy pipeline of 6 new sites launching in the next year.
On the lookout for either an established Marketing Coordinator within the property industry, or a Marketing Assistant looking for a step up, this is a fantastic chance to take ownership of new homes developments from pre-launch to completion.
With head office based in Mayfair you will be part of the Sales and Marketing team and collaborate with external stakeholders to deliver effective marketing campaigns. Due to the requirements of this role, you must be willing to travel, reporting to head office and occasional site visits.
Applications without new homes marketing experience will be automatically discounted.
- Execute targeted marketing campaigns for live and upcoming sites
- Monitor advertising budgets, as well as media and production costs and report as required
- Liaise with appointed creative and PR agencies
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Using Google Analytics, SEO and PPC to track performance
- Manage social media channels
- Attend and assist with development set-up meetings, launches, and new releases
- Manage point of sale literature and collateral as required
- Ensure that web content is up to date and relevant according to market trends
- Delivering signage, flags and hoarding
- Keeping property portals up to date
- Collate and manage regular figures and KPIs
- Manage overseas launches with the assistance of the international team
- Annual leave + bank holidays
- Annual bonus scheme
- Health care
- Hybrid working
- New homes marketing experience for a developer or new homes agency
- Currently a Marketing Executive looking for a change, or, a Marketing Coordinator or Marketing Assistant looking to step up
- Knowledge of the new homes property market
- Creative and able to think outside the box
- Team player
- Positive and pro-active
- Ability to work autonomously and independently from the rest of the team
- Valid UK driving licence