I am working with a privately owned developer who specialises in luxury builds is looking to strengthen its planning team with a planner in their Maidenhead office.
The company is expanding and is looking to add to its town planning team with an experienced planner who will be able to help complete planning applications on their sites working along side the land acquisitions team.
You will be an town planner with detailed experience of managing planning applications on immediate and strategic sites. You will be used to dealing with both internal and external consultants on both short term immediate projects and large multi-phased masterplan on strategic land.
You will ideally be working for another house builder in a town planning role, local authority or in consultancy and have experience with local authorities and have had experience of completing and running planning applications. You will be experienced in dealing with planning applications in Berkshire, Hampshire, Buckinghamshire and Surrey and in particular the big cities such as Reading and Basingstoke
You will report into the land & planning director along side the planning manager.
· Degree qualified with MRTPI
· 3 plus years post graduation experience.
· Currently working for a house builder, local authority or consultancy
· Good knowledge and experience of handling planning applications in Berkshire
· Detailed experience on large complex strategic land planning applications