Do you have experience in residential planning? Do you have a strong desire to work within high quality developments? If yes, look no further!
In this role, you will be joining a privately owned house developer in Kent, as they look to expand their team with a town planner. They have an excellent portfolio of sites at different stages of planning, from long term local plan promotions to immediate applications for full planning permission.
They are a super successful company that produces high-end luxury homes. You’ll be joining them at an exciting time as they are expanding and already have lots of projects in the pipeline. You’ll be working on projects ranging from around 10 units to 150 units – including commercial units. As a planner, you will be working on a number of very exciting and high profile planning applications in Kent, Sussex and South London.
Ideally, you will be a Town Planner who has experience working on residential planning applications/local plan allocations. Ideally, you will have a good working knowledge of Kent and the South East region, and understand the current policies in these areas.
In this role, you will work closely with the rest of the team and report directly to the Head of Planning. This means there is great visibility and potential for progression through the team. This role is hybrid working with 4 days in the office.
- Degree qualified, and although RTPI is ideal, working towards it is desirable.
- Ideally you will be 1-2 years post-graduation
- Be currently working for planning consultancy or local authority and looking to gain client/developer side experience.
- Bright, ambitious and determined for success.
- Detailed understanding of the planning application and appeals process.
- A strong network of contacts in the land agency world.
- Determined, hungry and ambitious.
- Ability to work autonomously and independently from the rest of the team.