I’m working with a leading planning consultancy as they look to add to their planning team within Kent.
You will be either a graduate planner or a planner with experience of being at another consultancy or local authority. The role offers an opportunity to work on a variety exciting projects with projects including residential, commercial, leisure, energy and infrastructure.
As the team is expanding there is a need to add planners to the offices in South & North Kent, The role is open to planners at all levels and they have a strong pipeline of work which they need to add to their team to allow the business to continue to grow.
You ideally will have excellent knowledge of the Kent & Sussex planning authorities and issues facing the local area.
· Degree qualified, and although RTPI is ideal, working towards it is desirable.
· Be currently working for planning consultancy or local authority
· Bright, ambitious and determined for success.
· Detailed understanding of the planning application and appeals process.
· A strong network of contacts in the land agency world.
· Determined, hungry and ambitious.
· Ability to work autonomously and independently from the rest of the team.