Planner / Planning Manager – House Builder
£55k – £65k basic plus package
I am working with a fantastic strategic land promotor in Yorkshire who are looking to strengthen the team with a senior planner or planning manager out of their leeds office.
You will be working closely with the rest of the team and report directly to the planning director. The business is super successful and acquires a lot of land (both immediate and strategic). You will be working on a number of very exciting and high profile planning applications and managing both internal and external consultants for both immediate and large phased strategic projects.
You will be either a planning manager working for another plc housebuilder or working at associate director level for a consultancy. You will have experience in managing planning applications for large projects in big cities throughout Yorkshire such as Leeds, Bradford, York, Doncaster and Harrogate.
This is a unique and rare opportunity to work for one of the largest housebuilders in the country running your own small team, you will be given a high level of autonomy to run the regional planning function.
- Degree qualified and RTPI.
- 7 years plus post-graduation experience
- Currently working for a house builder in a planning manager role or consultancy as a associate director
- Good knowledge backed by experience of handling planning applications in Yorkshire
- Detailed experience on large complex strategic land planning applications
- Detailed experience on 100 unit plus projects
- Director calibre and motivated to succeed