We are working with a leading house builder that is looking to strengthen the team with a Planning Manager in the new Norwich office that covers Norfolk, Suffolk, East Cambs and North Essex.
The business has gone through a sustained period of growth and was well placed pre-pandemic. They are putting a lot of resources in to the new region and this is a great time to join the business and take up a very prominent role in the land & planning team.
You will report into the Head of Land and be part of a high performing team. You will be managing planning applications and appeals on a variety of sized sites from 20 – 200 units and be involved in both immediate land and strategic land.
You will be a bright, articulate and ambitious town planner who is circa 4+ years post-graduation who has a detailed experience of working on residential planning applications. You will either be working for a house builder, planning consultancy or even a planner in local authority.
- Degree qualified and RTPI (preferred)
- Ideally you will be 4+ years post-graduation town planning experience
- Be currently working for a house builder or planning consultancy / local authority and looking to gain client/ developer side experience.
- have detailed working knowledge in and around Norfolk & Suffolk
- Bright, ambitious and determined for success.