Do you want to work at one of the UK’s leading developers?
Are you an ambitious and super motivated Town Planner?
If yes to both of these we need to talk.
I am currently working with one of the country’s leading house builders that is continuing to see the current climate as opportunity to grow and expand.
They are now looking to bring in a head of town planning which will be an addition to the senior team.
You will be dynamic, ambitious and hungry to succeed. The business is very fast paced and you will be given a lot of autonomy to manage your own work. This is not a 9-5 job and you will have to want to have an exciting career.
You will either be working for a planning consultancy or another property developer/ house builder. You will be degree qualified and MRTPI qualified. You must have extensive experience in dealing with planning applications and appeals in the residential property market.
- Degree qualified and also MRTPI
- Currently working for a planning consultancy or residential developer/ house developer
- experience in strategic land
- Detailed experience in dealing with residential planning applications and appeals.
- Bright, ambitious and determined to succeed.