We are working with the one of the UK’s leading national house builders that is expanding its team with a new planning manager. The role will deal with oversee planning and development aspects of with the south west region.
You will be an experienced town planner with detailed experience of managing planning application on immediate and strategic sites. You will be used to managing both internal and external consultants on both short term immediate projects and large multi-phased masterplan on strategic land.
You will ideally be working for another large national house builder in a planning manager role or in consultancy at associate director level and have had experience of running planning applications for national house builders.
You will report directly into the land director but work closely with the regional strategic land director.
- Degree qualified with MRTPI
- 8 plus years post graduation experience.
- Currently working for a house builder in a Planning manager role or consultancy as an associate director
- Good knowledge and experience of handling planning applications in Bristol
- Detailed experience on large complex strategic land planning applications
- Detailed experience on 100 unit plus projects
- Director calibre and motivated to succeed