Senior Planning Manager
I am working with one of the leading national house builders that is looking to strengthen its planning team with a planning manager in the leeds office.
You will be an experienced town planner with detailed experience of managing planning application on immediate and strategic sites. You will be used to managing both internal and external consultants on both short term immediate projects and large multi-phased masterplan on strategic land.
You will ideally be working for another large national house builder in a planning manager role or in consultancy at associate director level and have had experience of running planning applications for national house builders. You will be experienced in dealing with planning applications in Yorkshire and in particular the big cities such as leeds, Bradford, York, Doncaster and Harrogate.
You will report into the regional land & planning director but manage a small team, you will be given a high level of autonomy to run the regional planning function.
- Degree qualified with MRTPI
- 6 plus years post graduation experience.
- Currently working for a house builder in a Planning manager role or consultancy as an associate director
- Good knowledge and experience of handling planning applications in yorkshire
- Detailed experience on large complex strategic land planning applications
- Detailed experience on 100 unit plus projects
- Director calibre and motivated to succeed