I am working with one of the leading national house builders that is looking to strengthen its planning team with a town planning manager in their Cardiff office.
You will be an experienced town planner with detailed experience of managing planning application on immediate and strategic sites. You will be used to managing both internal and external consultants on both short term immediate projects and large multi-phased masterplan on strategic land.
You will ideally be working for another large national house builder in a senior planning or planning manager role or in consultancy at associate director level and have had experience of running planning applications for national house builders.
There is amazing career progression on offer as the position reports directly into the Managing Director and Land & Planning Director it is expected that you will continue to progress.
The role is based out of their Cardiff office but you will cover sites across Wales.
· Degree qualified with MRTPI
· 5 plus years post graduation experience.
· Currently working for a house builder in a senior planning or Planning manager role or consultancy as an associate director
· Good knowledge and experience of handling planning applications in Kent and Surrey.
· Detailed experience on large complex strategic land planning applications
· Detailed experience on 100 unit plus projects
· Director calibre and motivated to succeed