I am working with one of the leading privately owned strategic land promoters that is looking to strengthen the team with a planning manager
You will report directly into the group planning director but work autonomously on managing existing planning applications through outlined and detailed consents. You will oversee a team of 4 but work closely with the land buyers.
You will be an experienced town planner who has managed and run teams of planners previously and be used to operating at senior management level to provide direction and leadership to the wider business.
Ideally you will have worked for either a house builder/ residential developer or a strategic land promotion company where you would have played a key and important role in managing complex town planning applications
The client is a mature and grown up environment with a low head count where everyone just gets on with their job. They offer flexibility in working arrangement but its expected you would be in the office for meeting 2-3 days a week.
If you are looking for role with a progressive and flexible business with a passionate and success focused team than this is the dream job for you.
- Degree qualified (ideally property related) with mrtpi accreditation
- Minimum of 5 years post grad experience and you must have a background of managing planning applications as the lead consultant.
- Experienced town planner who has detailed understanding of managing complex strategic land applications and appeals
- Operated and worked in kent, Oxfordshire, surrey, Berkshire, Hampshire, oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire or hertfordshire
- Good understanding of planning and project managing large strategic sites.
- Able to work autonomously and comfortable taking the lead on projects rather than being in the background.
- Dynamic and ambitious