Planning Manager / Associate Director
I am working with one of the leading national Consultancy that is looking to strengthen its planning team with a planning manager in the Liverpool office.
You will be an experienced town planner with detailed experience of managing planning application on immediate and strategic sites for residential projects. You will be used to managing both short term immediate projects and large multi-phased masterplan on strategic land.
You will ideally be working for another large consultancy or local authority in a principal planning or planning manager role and have had experience of running planning applications for national companies. You will be experienced in dealing with planning applications in the north west and in particular the big cities such as Liverpool, Manchester, Warrington, Cheshire etc.
You will report into the regional director but manage a small team, you will be given a high level of autonomy to run the regional planning function.
- Degree qualified with MRTPI
- 4-6 plus years post graduation experience.
- Currently working for s consultancy or local authority
- Good knowledge and experience of handling planning applications in the north west
- Detailed experience on large complex strategic land planning applications
- Detailed experience on 100 unit plus projects