Are you an experienced property, house building or construction recruiter and culture, purpose and being trusted to work are more important to you than the annual holiday incentives to marbella with people you cant stand or the promotion of a fake culture
If so then we at tdm what to speak to you as we offering the following;
- genuine work from anywhere policy (we have offices in kent and London but don’t expect you to come to either ever). meaning you could live abroad part or all the year.
- work anytime you choose and we are only interested in results
- access to amazing training and support that includes an in house performance coach who is ex team gb Olympic athlete.
- best in class recruitment technology (too many to list)
- premium recruitment brand and we are investing heavily into further marketing activity
- purpose driven business with charity partners and sustainable energy policy
- big earning potential with bonuses up to 40% on billings.
We are looking for experienced house building, property, construction or surveying recruiters. You can lived anywhere in the uk and all that we are looking for is super hungry and success motivated people. That doesn’t mean you have to want to be earing £1m by age of 30 but someone that takes pride in what they do and strives to push themselves further each day.
If you think differently to the pinstriped suited wannabe wolf of wall street crowd and are just a normal person that wants to be supported and cared for to be successful then we need to talk.
TDM Recruitment Group is a leading residential property & development recruitment company that is expanding rapidly. We are one of the top 3 recruiters in the property industry and an enviable track record of placing senior candidates into high profile roles.
We have an impressive client base included a number of FTSE listed businesses as well as private equity backed start-ups. Over the past 12 months we have experienced a period of sustained growth with the company doubling in size and we now have 20 consultants at TDM. The intention is to double again in numbers over the next 18 months and we need ambitious and success hungry consultants to join us.
We work predominately in the middle management to director level (salary circa £50k – £200k) and operate on mainly a search and selection basis whereby we actively head hunt candidates and sell career opportunities with our clients.
You will be an experienced recruiter with 3 years plus recruitment experience and be well versed in managing the complete recruitment cycle.
You will be given clients and candidates from day one and you will be tasked my managing key accounts pretty quickly.
TDM operates in a very autonomous fashion so we don’t have weekly KPI meetings as there are no KPI’s. You will be running your own business unit within TDM and given all the support you need and from day one you will have a resourcer to work for you in sourcing candidates.
You main task is to bill and the other principal consultants have each billed between £40k – £110k this quarter.
- 360 recruitment, client through to candidate management
- Supporting junior consultants within the team
- Head hunting passive candidates on the market for specific roles
- Social media and email marketing
- Candidate generation and qualification
- Strategic development of the team, alongside other senior consultants
- 3 years minimum recruitment experience, able to demonstrate extensive billing history – can be generalist, does not have to be property/construction-based experience
- Ambitious and driven, hungry to succeed in a money driven environment
- An interest in strategic business development
- Background of working towards targets and succeeding
What we offer in return for your hard work
- work from anywhere opportunity
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, birthday off and Christmas shutdown
- Pension scheme
- Uncapped commission (inc 40% rate) and no threshold
- Individual training programme
- Resourcer support
Salary £30,000 – £50,000 dependent upon experience, plus uncapped commission from day one (with no threshold and inclusive of 40% rate)
Realistic OTE of £60k – £90k (a number of the team are already earning this and a few are over £100k + per annum)