Construction Project Manager – Birmingham – £80,000 + Package
Here at tdm recruitment, we are looking for an experienced Construction Project Manager to plan and supervise an urban regeneration scheme in the Birmingham area on behalf of a reputable Main Contractor/House Builder.
You will organise and oversee construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner. The successful Construction Project Manager must be well-versed in all construction methodologies and procedures and able to coordinate a team of professionals of different disciplines to achieve the best results.
The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind and great organisational skills. The goal will be to ensure the delivery of the project is on time according to requirements and without exceeding budget.
- Collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project.
- Determine needed resources (labour, equipment, and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations.
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met.
- Supervise the work of laborers, mechanics etc. and give them guidance when needed.
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports.
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues.
Requirements and Skills
- Proven experience as construction project manager with a Main Contractor
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
- Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- A team player with leadership abilities
For more information, please apply today