My client is a high quality, specialist provide of community based residential care and supported living beds for adults with complex and challenging needs.
The current portfolio (consisting of 37 homes and 243 beds) is wellimg-align-ed with stakeholder priorities, national programmes and local demand trends. Future growth opportunities, which include further penetration of existing markets and expansion to nearby geographies via organic development and acquisition.
My client are now looking for a Property Manager to help manage the successful onboarding of new care homes whilst optimising the existing portfolio.
- Report directly to the Head of Property
- Taking a proactive view of the assets, identifying opportunities where service can be improved or added value realised
- Ensure that the service provided is monitored and in line with the businesses KPIs
- Instructing and directing third parties across AUM including contractors and professional advisors
- Support the Head of Property to prepare annual business plans for each property and a Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) strategy for each
- Tender, negotiate and review FM framework agreements for property services provided to the homes
- Be a key point of contact in relation to day-to-day property management matters
- Maintaining the Property database
- Reporting to Management on a regular basis, both ad hoc and structured
- Provide best in class customer service to internal and external customer base
- Maintain regular and effective communication with Senior Management, Service Users, Home Mangers, the wider Team and local stakeholders
- Ensure compliance with all H&S regulations and all regulations and requirements relating to the Health and Social Care Act
- Support the Head of Property to ensure compliance with all internal procedures and policies – e.g. Procurement, Finance, Compliance, HR Person specification, CQC and the businesses specific internal compliance
- Support the Head of Property in undertaking regular service charge expenditure monitoring and reporting
- Liaising with property management accounts team on production of annual service charge budgets, approving reconciliations, rent raising reports
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant property management/Estates Management experience
- Degree level education and MRICS qualification preferable
- Broad knowledge of commercial property gained either in Private Practice or the Corporate Sector or Facilities Management/Building Management background
- Proven experience within a property management department or similar.
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills to facilitate smooth communication and coordination across internal and external parties Excellent communication skills and a strong team player
- Ability to handle a large volume of work; good organisational skills and proven ability to take ownership and manage time effectively to meet deadlines
- Solution oriented with a demonstrated ability to think strategically and add value Advanced knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ambitious, energetic, tenacious, driven and willing, with a “can do” attitude
- A clean driving licence and willingness to travel as part of the business
If this sounds of interest – please give me a call – 07786 985 970 / firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is paying up to £55k + bonus