£45,000 – £55,000 + package
are you the quantity surveyor looking to join one of the most active housebuilders in the uk? this forward-thinking company is looking to add to its established commercial team with the addition of a quantity surveyor within its east midlands office in leicester.
you will be an experienced assistant quantity surveyor looking to step up, or already a quantity surveyor who has a background and demonstrable history of completing cost and value analysis, providing financial forecasts, and managing your client’s requirements whilst completing accurate site valuations and contract variations, as necessary.
as a quantity surveyor, you will report directly to the commercial management team and hold responsibility for 2 large new build sites across east midlands.
within this role, you will be expected to complete cost and value analysis, provide financial forecasts, and manage your client’s requirements whilst completing accurate site valuations and contract variations, as necessary.
critically and firstly, you will be an efficient operator and have a consistent track record of effective cost management of developments.
you will also have a strong eye for detail and be proven to deliver work to a high standard.
- cost control & budgeting
- subcontract orders
- cost value reconciliation
- subcontracts management
- final accounts
- benchmarking & analysis of build costs
- cost engineering
- degree (or hnc) qualified quantity surveyor
- minimum of 4 years of practical experience
- previous experience working as a quantity surveyor within a housebuilder (essential)
- demonstrable experience of overseeing sizeable schemes for a housebuilder or main contractor.
- experience in contract/quantity surveying and construction budgets and able to demonstrate knowledge in all areas of construction techniques and mixed tenure schemes.
- £45,000 – £55,000 basic (depending on experience)
- discretionary bonus
- private health care
- very agile working policy