£45,000 to £60,000
TDM Recruitment are supporting a Commercial Director & Commercial Manager of a Large Housebuilder based near Hampshire.
They are looking to attract an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their high performing commercial team consisting of several other Quantity Surveyors and Material Buyers.
Being an established Quantity Surveyor, you will be commercially astute and be a clear communicator with a demonstrable track record in effective cost management of housing sites either large or small.
Each Quantity Surveyor within the commercial team here is responsible between 3 & 5 sites ranging from circa 100 to 500 units. Sites are typically within a 25 miles radius of the office across Hampshire, Berkshire and parts of Surrey.
As a Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for overall cost management of one or more housing sites within the business. You will be tasked with deceiving clear and accurate records of cost manager, procurement, and subcontract management of payments to final accounts. Sub-contractor background will be considered but if you’re working at a Housebuilder current that would be advantageous.
- Tendering & Procurement
- Cost Control & Budgeting
- Subcontract Orders
- Cost Value Reconciliation
- Subcontracts Management
- Final Accounts
- Benchmarking and analysis of build costs
- Cost Engineering
- A Quantity Surveying or Construction related degree or equivalent qualification.
- Industry relevant experience in a similar role.
- Housebuilding/Residential experience is essential.
- Proven track record of delivering successful cost management on housing schemes.