TDM Recruitment are supporting a Commercial Director & Project Commercial Manager of a Large Residential London Developer.
They are looking to attract an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their high performing commercial team consisting of several of other Quantity Surveyors, Estimators and Buyers.
Being an established Quantity Surveyor, you will be commercially astute and be a clear communicator with a demonstrable track record in effective cost management of both high and midrise residential mixed-use RC Frame buildings.
As a Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for overall cost management of one or more housing sites within the business. You will be tasked with deceiving clear and accurate records of cost manager, procurement, and subcontract management of payments to final accounts. Sub-contractor background will be considered but if you’re working at a Housebuilder or Residential Developer currently that would be advantageous.
- Tendering & Procurement
- Cost Control & Budgeting
- Subcontract Orders
- Cost Value Reconciliation
- Subcontracts Management
- Final Accounts
- Benchmarking and analysis of build costs
- Cost Engineering
- A Quantity Surveying or Construction related degree or equivalent qualification.
- Industry relevant experience in a similar role.
- Housebuilding/Residential experience is essential.
- Proven track record of delivering successful cost management on residential schemes.
Click ‘apply’ or drop Dan an email with your CV to arrange a chat – Dan@tdm-recruitment.com